- Box seats: $20 per seat - sold only in full boxes of 4, 6 or 8 seats
- Reserved seating: $15 and $10
- Special group pricing for 20 people or more.
ALL SEATS RESERVED!
We accept checks, cash Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
Five Convenient Ways to Order
- Phone - Call 325-762-3838 - Have your credit card handy.
- In Person - Fandangle Ticket Office in the Visitor Center
- Fax - 325-762-3125
- Mail - Send us a request for tickets: Fort Griffin Fandangle, PO Box 2017, Albany, Tx 76430
- E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org with number of tickets you need and the information specified below:
- Daytime phone number
- Mailing address to send your tickets to
Getting to the Prairie Theater
The Prairie Theater where the Fort Griffin Fandangle is performed is about 1 mile west of Albany at 1490 FM 1084. Just turn West at the traffic light (there's only one). The Prairie Theater is on the right after the second curve; the parking lot entrance is right behind the Fort Griffin Fandangle sign.
Refunds will ONLY be given when tickets are returned to office at least 24 hours prior to the performance.
Rain checks are issued ONLY if the performance is cancelled BEFORE intermission. They are VALID FOR 5 YEARS. To receive a rain check, return ticket stubs to the mailing address above.
When you come to Fandangle, we want you to have a fun and safe experience. Here are a few things you should plan for.
- The Prairie Theater is an outdoor theater with uneven surfaces so wear comfortable walking shoes also it will be dark when the show is over.
- Reserved parking and a wheelchair ramp is provided for the disabled and elderly. Assistance is available.
- Trams run between the parking area and the theater entrance BEFORE the show. There isn't a tram service after the show.
- Please be aware of your surroundings at all times. You may want to apply insect repellant.
- Texas weather can be hot, check the weather forecast before you come and prepare yourself appropriately.
- Most of all, come prepared to a have a great time!